Yes, we are going to talk about cleaning boys and girls. How to clean a Ninja Coffee Bar and how to clean a Ninja coffee maker are sure the questions whose answers will make your life so much easier. It’s a simple procedure and there are a few steps to follow to make your coffee maker shiny and looking fresh!
Let’s Talk About How To Clean A Ninja Coffee Maker
For example, for us, it’s been quite a battle not to punch it right in its annoying ‘clean’ light. Namely, after you are all done cleaning this lovely brewer of ours, the light is all quiet and silent. But that’s just for a few seconds. Afterward, it comes back on and torments us!
“So How Do We Actually Clean A Ninja Coffee Maker?”
The process is so simple, so you don’t have to be a Ninja yourself to do it.
First, make sure you are not doing the quick-clean cycle. That’s the 8-minute cleaning cycle, which starts when you press the clean cycle button. No worries, you are not dumb. You just don’t know how to do it the right way. That’s why we are here for the rescue!
Descaling Ninja Coffee Bar With Vinegar
We are not going to scold you, don’t turn all sad and shy on us. In fact, yes, you can use white vinegar for cleaning the Ninja coffee bar. You just have to follow the instruction carefully.
Once we did, man did I run smoothly. And the annoying light thingy, yeah, that stayed longer off. Instead using a combination of water and white vinegar maybe you could give the coffee machine descaler solution a chance.
The Ninja Coffee Bar Clean Light On Saga And How To Fix It
This procedure is a little time consuming; we must warn you. So if you are running late, just put the clean cycle on once (also known as the ‘flush cycle’), but keep in mind that it doesn’t do the job perfectly. The light will probably be back on to annoy your brains out after a couple of minutes.
Here’s a short video with the cleaning process:
Here Are The Ninja Coffee Bar Cleaning Instructions For You:
- Get rid of the coffee grounds and the water from the Ninja coffee bar.
- Fill in the reservoir with a 275ml cup of white vinegar and add some water to fill it in.
- It’s best that the water would be purified, distilled or filtered.
- The next step is about pushing the button. Press ‘clean’ and give it do its thing for a minute and then push it again, so it pauses.
- Now, let the Ninja rest for half an hour, at least.
- Push the ‘clean’ button once more. This way, the cleaning process runs its course. It shouldn’t take longer than 8 minutes.
- The next step is to pour the water-vinegar combo out of the carafe and after that clean it, scrub it lightly with a brush, or a kitchen towel.
- The reservoir needs to be filled with water once more. Once you are done with it, push the ‘clean’ button, after that let it run for another 8 minutes. That’s the full cleaning cycle.
- Pour the water out of the carafe. Give the carafe a good clean and continue to do the so with the mesh basket and the reservoir as well.
- Now, you shouldn’t be seeing the ‘clean’ light on. It will flare up again when it requires another cleaning round.
Our tips for thorough cleaning of the Ninja coffee bar:
We mentioned that it’s for the best to use distilled, filtered or purified water. But, if you don’t have it or you’ve run out of it and you need to use tap or hard water, expect the ‘clean’ light to flare up more frequently.
So, if you are really up for a deep cleanse, you should do the water-vinegar combo and the pause thing for 2/3 times. It really gets to the root of the debris and coffee residues. After doing it exactly this way, you can even leave your baby to sleep in the reservoir.
That’s about it, folks!
I would love to hear your comments and results after you’ve done this!